“Save to read later”
Neat things from around the internet. Featuring Tesla, Thanos and a tremendous lawsuit.
Here are some interesting things from the last few weeks
- Hackers steered a Tesla into oncoming traffic by placing 3 small stickers on the road. The headline says it all - I’d love to be able to test things like this some day. I mean, I guess there’s nothing stopping me now, except I don’t own a Tesla…
- I’ll pretty much love anything that combines art and testing - such as Learning testing is like learning to paint by Trish Khoo
- I also love anything that combines comic book characters and testing. Jeff Nyman asks “What would happen if Thanos made half your tests disappear”?
- On a similar thread, this post from Stu Johnson is a great discussion on deleting tests with enthusiasm.
- The story of Hertz suing Accenture for a failed online rebuild is fascinating. It also seems all too familiar in some places. Dave Guarino also has a good writeup in this twitter thread.
- Finally, here’s Flukeout, a fun little game for learning CSS selectors. (I saw Richard Bradshaw post this on LinkedIn)
Enjoy! Some more content coming soon, watch this space!